With over 50 years of experience, Cabur develops and produces a wide range of products for the electrotechnical industry
. Using its own designs, Cabur products are renowned for their reliability, even under the most extreme conditions.
The recent offer, which perfectly satisfies the various and complex installation requirements of customers, comprises:
• terminals provided with different types of clamps (screw clamp, spring clamp, insulation piercing);
• through terminals with various sections;
• terminals with special functions (for grounding, sectionable, fuse holder, diode holder, terminals with fixtures) and corresponding equipment;
• terminals with hook for profile (DIN guide) or with direct fixing to the panel;
• guide terminal made of polyamide, responding to the most common needs in the area of connection and made of melamine for environments with severe temperature;
• terminals used in environments with a danger of explosion (Ex);
• distribution terminal boards;
• flying terminals with installations for civil use;
• special equipment for the terminals and complete equipment for the fixing and the treatment of the cable.
The terminals of CABUR are recently produced through the use of two distinctive types of plastic:
with a permanent rated temperature between -40°C and 100°C
with a permanent rated temperature between -40°C and 135°C
Creating a photovoltaic system requires special solutions with technical characteristics that meet specific regulations. This is why the Cabur Solar line was developed: a range of products that offer safe connections for photovoltaic applications.
Introduced in 2007 to provide solutions for photovoltaic system connections, this line of products developed rapidly and was extended to satisfy various needs, from installing panels to connecting to the electrical network.
In order to guarantee safety, long life and excellent system efficiency, Cabur offers a range of products and specially selected components, including:
• a complete range of connectors;
• an innovative patented system for mounting photovoltaic panels;
• a variety of string boxes that comply with strict safety standards;
• surge protection devices;
• screw clamp terminal boards;
• control terminal boards;
• diodes for strings;
• fuse holders;
• labels and signs.
Cabur offers a complete range of electronic products for switchboards for systems and machine automation, process control and facilities of all kinds.
Our products are user-friendly and easy to manage (both for distributors and spare parts warehouses) and they are designed for industrial applications thanks to ongoing research and the use of cutting-edge and innovative technologies and to the analysis of industrial requirements (performance and specifications).
Our range includes:
a complete series of power supply units
using switching, linear and filtered technology. In 1997 Cabur was the first to adopt primary switching for its power supply units instead of the conventional solution in which an electronic circuit is mounted on the transformer.
Our range of switching power supply units is marked by its reliability and versatility. The CSF series provides universal 90-264 VAC and 110-300 VDC input and top performance thus reducing energy consumption, dissipated energy and temperatures. It is a convenient and easy solution for a wide array of power supply requirements and problems.
1, 2, 4, 8 and 16-channel electromechanical relay modules
and solid-state relay modules
. Even in the relay modules sector Cabur revolutionized the concept of the horizontal design module by adopting in 1998 the vertical design module with its CR and CRE series to drastically reduce dimensions (up to 2.8 mm per channel) while ensuring greater current carrying capacity by the contacts compared to competitors and top flexibility in connection designs thus making maintenance much easier.
In the analog converters
sector Cabur offers highly versatile, multi-function products that can be used in the most diverse operating modes thus reducing the number of items that need to be managed by final users and electric materials distributors.
A series of cabling terminal blocks
that allow for interfacing with the main types of connectors available in the market.